by Parkland High School Baseball, 2021-03-06T08:52:19.000-08:00March 06 2021, at 08:52 AM PST
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
- Must fill out the Wellness Form SEVEN days a week. If you don’t do it you will be sent home
- Do NOT lie on the form
- IF you are not feeling well DO NOT expose our team to an extended shutdown…stay home!
- Must make appointments with trainers. Barcode outside trainer’s office for site to do so.
- Wash hands before and after practice/games
- Go directly to practice if not in school that day, no locker room
- Seeing the trainer is the only reason to be in the building if you are not in school that day
- If you are in school that day you can put things in the locker room in the morning
- Locker Room can only have a maximum of 25 people at a time
- To go to training room during the day you need a pass
- No seeds, gum, or spitting
- No sharing of water bottles
- You will be responsible for the washing of your equipment and uniforms. (We will provide direction on how to handle the uniforms)
- No handshake before or after game
- Pitcher encouraged not to go to mouth
- If a pitcher is wearing a face covering in the field, it must be solid dark color.
- Must wear a mask on the bus
- Players must wear a mask while playing if they can not social distance. (firstbaseman with a runner on first, etc.)
- Parents can take players to game but coaches need an email stating that. Parents can take other players besides their son but that player’s parents must also send an email
- Not all away teams will allow spectators
- Athletes can NOT drive themselves to away games
- On a gameday 10:30 is now the time you need to be in school by to be considered in school that day
- If not in school that day go directly to the bus and go directly to your car when we return.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- 6 feet apart unless same household
- Need a ticket for admission
- Children must stay with their families
- After game no interaction with the team
- Do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before start of game
- Must sit in assigned area
- Failure to comply will result in the game not being played.
- 2 tickets per player and coach for home games. Away games are different for each team.
- No concession stand
- Can only do Senior Night (contact Gina to discuss what can and cannot be done. No balloons, no handing off of flowers, etc.)
- No other special nights
- No handouts at games
- Cannot sell anything, raffle tickets, spirit wear, etc.
- No one allowed on the field except team personnel
- No food to athletes
- No end of year banquet
- Team pictures must have masks or can not post online